Looking to purchase a vacuum cleaner can be overwhelming and confusing. Part of what makes it so confusing is the availability of various product models and types. We use a vacuum cleaner to keep our homes clean and healthy and a poor vacuum would only just bring headaches in many ways than one. To avoid the headaches, there are several things we have to bear in mind when searching for a vacuum. Some of them include product specification, its versatility, and for allergic people, its ability to remove allergens from the environment without stirring them up. Also more importantly to consider, is what other users are saying about the intended product. Do not buy any vacuum cleaner without first hearing what users have got to say about it. If you are looking to buy Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E vacuum cleaner, you need to read a review about it before you proceed to purchase it.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E vacuum cleaner is a multi-purpose lightweight two in one lift away upright vacuum. It has a brush roll shutoff button which one can easily press to switch between carpet and bare floor cleaning. It also includes a detachable canister to enhance portable cleaning power. And also fantastic on stairs.
It is equipped with a completely sealed system and a HEPA filter to enable easy trapping of allergens and dust particles.This vacuum is also equipped with a completely sealed system and a HEPA filter to trap allergens and dust particles.
The vacuum cleaner has very good customer opinion with a decent 4.5-star rating. This represents exceptional buyers’ satisfaction.
Key Features of Shark Navigator Lift Away
- Lightweight vacuum: Using a heavy vacuum cleaner takes a longer time and makes the work more tiring, as if it cleaning is not stressful enough. This machine easily solves that problem with its lightweight, making moving around the house easier and in less time.
- Swivel Wheels: These features are for better maneuverability. With the steering wheels, it is easier to maneuver through obstacles and to get to different places easily, and faster. It enables effective and thorough cleaning.
- Crevice tool: The vacuum allows for easy reaching of difficult areas because of the very long and accommodating crevice tool it has. It is easier to reach and clean tight corners because of this tool.
- Anti-allergen sealed system + heap filter: Filtration is usually a priority when it comes to vacuum cleaners. The shark vacuum cleaner provides optimal protection from allergic and unwanted dust particles using the anti-allergen complete seal technology, with a heap filter as an added advantage.
- Brushroll on/off: The vacuum cleaner provides the option of usage on both carpeted and bare floors. The brush roll feature can be turned on when cleaning carpeted floors and off when on bare floors. This saves the stress and cost of having two separate cleaners for the carpet and bare floors.
- Turbo pet tool: The Turbo brush is really useful for taking out ground-in dirt and pet hair from carpets and upholstery.
- 30-foot cord: It has a 30-foot long cord. This is very long when compared to most vacuums, and it enables covering of longer and wider distances in one standing.
- Large capacity lightweight canister: The easy to detach debris canister has a large carrying capacity and is easy to carry. So a lot of areas can be cleaned without having to empty it often. It is transparent and can be easily noticed when full. It is also easy to detach and empty. The canister can be washed and placed back in the navigator. This saves the option of buying separate bags for this purpose as is the case with some other vacuums.
- “Never loses suction technology”: This technology ensures that the vacuum does not lose suction no matter how filled the canister is. You can control and adjust the amount of suction by simply turning the collar around the handle. This would be necessary when you’re vacuuming delicate places that need less suction.
- Five years warranty
- Easy to maneuver
- Can be used both on carpet and hard floors
- Extra-long crevice tool that makes it easier to clean up tight corners
- High suction power
- Has anti-allergen complete seal and a HEAP filter
- It is very easy to assemble
- Works quite well in removing pet hair
- It tips over easily
- It makes a high pitched noise when in use
Shark Navigator Lift Away Professional Review
The Shark Navigator Lift-away Professional Upright vacuum cleaner is highly rated for its ability to be used on carpeted floors and bare floors as well. It contains a brush roll that can be turned on with the mere push of a button when cleaning carpets or places that need deeper cleaning and turned off when cleaning bare floors.
The vacuum cleaner has a very convenient handle that enables it to be carried around upstairs and down, from room to room, to clean ceilings, shelves and other nook and cranny. The canister, motor, and tube which forms the main part of the vacuum can be lifted away from the power brush roll base of the unit to conveniently clean high or difficult to reach places.
They are very versatile and their ability to maneuver into cramped and awkward spaces saves you the cost of owning a handheld vacuum and a regular canister style vacuum. With the shark navigator, you get the two in one machine.
The vacuum cleaner comes with a transparent detachable large canister. It has a large carrying capacity and can collect dirt for weeks before it becomes filled. Once filled, it can be detached using two side clips at the bottom, then emptied, washed, dried and reattached back easily. This also saves you the extra cost of purchasing separate bags for it.
EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME
The handle of the shark navigator lift away vacuum cleaner is well placed and properly configured. This makes it very comfortable to use. The main roller head is easy to tilt with very good balance.
Another important attachment is the dust-away tool with its microfiber pad. It is used to provide extra cleaning power to polished bare floors, hardwood or laminate floors. Suction alone mostly gets only all the larger debris and leaves some smaller particles behind. The dust-away with the fiber pad ensures that minute particles are grabbed as well, to provide spotless and cleaner surfaces.
The brush roll can be turned on when deep cleaning is needed like on carpets and can be turned off when bare floors are to be clean. The change is done by the push of a switch. The brush rolls have swivel steering and can be easily directed to corner around furniture and tables. This makes vacuuming easier and faster.
The vacuum cleaner would also make a good choice for pet owners. It has a turbo brush that makes it easier to get out ground-in dirt and pet hair from carpets, chairs, pet bed and pretty much anywhere in the house. It is easy to pack-up and store.
The vacuum cleaner has a thirty-foot power cord that allows you to clean most of your apartment without necessarily having to unplug the vacuum, transfer it to another room before plugging it in again. This saves a lot of time.
The Shark Navigator Lift-away Professional Upright vacuum cleaner provides comfort to those with allergies or asthma. It uses an anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter to remove contaminants and dust particles from the air and releases clean air from the vent. This filtration technology will provide a lot of comfort for those with allergies or asthma and help them to breathe better around vacuums and stay healthy.
THE SHARK NAVIGATOR LIFT AWAY PROFESSIONAL UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER VS OTHER VACUUM CLEANERS
Dyson V6 Motorhead
This cordless vacuum cleaner provides users with the option of using it as a stick or converting it to a hand vacuum to be used to clean small places efficiently. It is highly ranked as a top-rated stick vacuum.
- It cleans carpets and hard floors
- Has crevice tools to reach hard places
- Fantastic on stairs
- Gets rid of pet hair
- Makes less noise than the shark navigator
- Short battery life
- Cleanup can be messy
- No specialized tool to efficiently remove pet hair
- No HEPA filter to capture allergens
- Way more expensive than the shark navigator
Miele Complete C2 Limited Edition – Corded
This vacuum features a turbo brush that has a rotating roller brush driven by air which removes dirt from the floors and carpets. It is used to clean low-pile carpets, rugs and bare floors. Just like the shark navigator, it also contains a combination floor tool that allows one to switch from smooth floor mode to carpet floors mode instantly. Has a rating of 4.4 stars on amazon
- Can be used both on carpets and smooth floors
- Has a unique air clean filtration system that captures dust particles. This function is more enhanced in the shark navigator.
- Has a dusting brush and crevice nozzle that allows for spotless cleaning and easy access to tight corners
- It is quieter than the shark navigator
- Has an airclean sealed system but no HEPA filter, although it could be purchased separately
- Has turbo brush to remove pet hair
- Has small debris storage capacity as opposed to the large carrying capacity of the shark navigator
- It goes for 399 dollars which is far more expensive than the shark navigator
Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor
This upright bagless vacuum cleaner has a self-adjusting cleaner head that allows movement between different surfaces to be made easier. It has a ball technology that enables it to be maneuvered into tight corners.
- Easy to maneuver and control
- Quite good for cleaning carpets and hard flooring but not as effective as the shark navigator
- Easy-to-clean debris canister
- Does not leave brush marks on the carpet like the shark navigator does
- Not very effective on stairs, unlike the shark navigator which are great on stairs
- Does not remove pet hair effectively
- The shark is lighter than this vacuum type and much easier to use
- It is expensive
These vacuum cleaners can effectively clean up surfaces, remove pet hair and are easy to maneuver. But they lack the unique properties of the shark navigator in filtering dust and allergens effectively. They are suitable for people without allergies and those who can put up with flying dust particles. They are relatively more expensive than the shark navigator lift away professional.
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that has less noise, good filter systems, and adequate maneuvering ability, then you may consider any of them. The shark navigator would be better recommendation to one who is looking for a cheaper vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, saves time, has a powerful suction ability, astounding pet hair remover and great filtering technology. It would be a good choice for those dealing with asthma, allergies or dust related issues.