Finding a quiet yet powerful pool cleaner can be an overwhelming task. With new brands and models being introduced into the market every other day, selecting a model that suits your specific needs can deem to be quite daunting. Hayward Poolvergnuegen is a good item to consider as it comes armed with great features that make your pool cleaning easier. This model works well; it’s durable, easy to use and affordable. All in all, we rate it at 4.3/5.
Here, we shall look at advantages as well as disadvantages of Hayward Poolvergnuegen. We shall also take an in-depth look at its key features and finally discuss how Hayward Poolvergnuegen compares to other similar products.
- Hayward Poolvergnuegen has the ability to work on newer and older pools as well. It has the capabilities of working even on pools that do not have a built in suction line.
- Its flexible vanes allow larger debris such as large leaves to pass through. It will not only suck in fine bits of leaves but will ensure that all debris – large or small – are sucked out.
- Hayward Poolvergnuegen can clean all deep pools, irregularly shaped ones as well as long ones. It can go long and deep, cleaning all parts of your swimming pool that corded cleaners can’t quite reach.
- A user is able to adjust their machine’s default setting blades to a height they need.
- This model’s tire threads are inclusive of indicators that let a user know when they need to be replaced.
- Inclusive of a two year warranty
- It’s not possible for a user to program their device to start or stop at a specific time
- Debris bag opens and closes with Velcro – not the ideal closure for water work
- Does not have brushes or pads that will scrub your pool’s floor
- 4 wheel drive that allows Hayward Poolvergnuegen to clean larger pools with deep ends up to 20’ x 40’
- Multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences that ensure full pool coverage
- Patented self adjusting turbine vanes that provide maximum power at any flow – they also allow for passage of large debris
- Patented adjustable roller skirt – this feature optimizes suction on uneven surfaces
- Patented tire threads that enhance Hayward Poolvergnuegen’s climbing and obstacle management.
About Hayward Poolvergnuegen
The Poolvergnuegen is a suction cleaner that is available in 2 or 4-wheel drive to suit any pool size. This model is ideal for anyone that needs to clean pools with concrete ridges on the bottom. It also passes over pool drain covers without a problem. As mentioned earlier, your device will be able to clean entire bottom of large pools as well as deepest parts of diving pools. It patented features such as self adjusting turbine vanes ensure maximum power at any flow and effortless debris management. The adjustable skirt and tire treads work seamlessly with programmed steering to enable it to easily climb walls, maneuver over obstacles as it covers all pool surfaces.
Hayward Poolvergnuegen has multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences that allow its left wheel to periodically reverse. This motion allows it to turn and then move into another direction. It won’t stick in a corner or get hung up by a main drain. This model can travel 12 to 14 ft before it turns. Its steering system ensures maximum pool coverage and highly efficient cleaning.
Ease of Use
The Hayward Poolvergnuegen comes in a sleek white and blue finish that’s incredibly eye catching. As mentioned above, it uses a suction motion to clean out debris. It is a simple as just switching it on and releasing it into your pool’s surface and let it do its job. The unique patented hose swivels allow for fast and easy assembly and installation.
Money can make or break a deal. How affordable is a specific model? What key features does it entail? Are those features worth that amount of money? How durable is that specific product? Will it last long enough to be worth every penny spent? Such questions are of great importance when shopping for a PoolCleaner. This model is highly affordable and can be purchased from approximately $399. Once you buy it, you will have access to some fantastic features that are truly worthwhile. And as always, stick to your budget and buy smart.
How does it compare?
Before making any purchase, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself. They include:
- What is your budget?
- Are you looking for a model with a simple design or do you prefer one that comprises of high-tech features?
- What are more interested in – price or quality?
- What key features matter more to you – maneuverability? Durability? Stability? Adjustability?
These questions will help you figure out exactly what you kind of model you are looking for.
A product that competes with PoolCleaner is BARACUDA G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner. This device comprises of key features such as 36-Fin Disc which increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting stuck on drain covers, fittings, etc. it also has a FlowKeeper Valve that automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Barracuda G3 is priced at approximately $260. However, even with its incredible features, it is unable to devour large debris. It’s a good fit for anyone looking for a quiet unit that will devour small and medium sized debris.
Another good alternative is Dolphin Cayman Robotic In ground Pool Cleaner. This model has a cycle time of 2 hours and will clean your swimming-pool to near perfection. Dolphin Cayman Robotic also comprises of an incredibly powerful scrubbing Hyperbrush that will scrub your floors as well. It’s also inclusive of a SmartNav Robotic scanning device that scans your floors and detects any debris regardless of their size. This product is ideal for anyone looking to cough up a few extra bucks as it’s priced at $722. It’ll perform exceptionally well but a bit pricy.
Smartpool NC22 SmartKleen is our third pick. It’s designed for aboveground and smaller in ground pools. This device can clean all surfaces for vinyl liner, fiberglass and concrete pools as well. It’s affordable, priced at only $340 and comprises of an intelligent navigation and a direction-drive motor. However Smartpool NC22 only has a one year limited warranty and does not include key features required to wash deep-pool ends.