What happens when you have delicate flooring installations such as tiling, and you are searching the appropriate cleaning solutions? Well, you might have to make an informed choice by investing in a good vacuum cleaner for your needs. Although there are various vacuum cleaner types available today, the best choice, in this case, would be investing in Best Vacuum for Tile Floors. We have highlighted some of the must have features along with some of the highly rated vacuum models such that you can realize your floor cleaning goals with hassle-free results. These vacuums comprise of various features such as unique swivel heads, enhanced suction power, compact designs and ergonomic handles among many others.
- 1 Top 10 Best Vacuum for Tile Floors Review
- 1.1 1. Shark Rotator Professional Review
- 1.2 2. Miele Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
- 1.3 3. iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum
- 1.4 4. Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away
- 1.5 5. Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor
- 1.6 6. BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum
- 1.7 7. Hoover Linx Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Review
- 1.8 8. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Review
- 1.9 9. Trita Bagged Canister Vacuum with HEPA Filtration
- 1.10 10. Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 Related
Top 10 Best Vacuum for Tile Floors Review
1. Shark Rotator Professional Review
This vacuum features a wide range of specs that makes it easy to clean your tiled floor. As the name says, the Shark Rotator features a Lift-Away technology whereby a simple push of a button lifts the canister so that your vacuum becomes flexible and easy to use in areas like under the furniture and tight corners.
The Shark Rotator also comes with several filters, including a HEPA filter which traps up to 99.9% of dust collected during vacuuming. There is also an anti-allergen feature which features a complete seal technology which prevents the dust from spreading around the house and affecting the inhabitants.
These filters have an XL capacity and do not need to clean them constantly, with the HEPA filter lasting for up to a year without needing to be cleaned out. The Shark Rotator also features an LED light that guides the user when cleaning, a handy feature, especially during dark days or in dark rooms.
- High swiveling capabilities for flexible cleaning.
- A lift-away canister to improve the reach of the vacuum.
- Features an LED light for visibility.
- Anti-allergen filter to trap dust when cleaning.
- High capacity dust cup to save time when cleaning.
- Roller brush requires constant removal of stuck hairs.
2. Miele Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
This vacuum is versatile, suitable for use on tiled floors and carpets with short hair. There is a foot-operated switch that enables you to switch the kind of use from tile to carpet. It also features rubber wheels that softly glide across the floor without scratching it.
The user can also control the level of suction on this vacuum, with an easy-to-use dial located right on the vacuum. The dial contains 6 power settings to switch from one power level to another depending on your preference. The handle is made of stainless steel and can extend to a larger radius of cleaning.
The Miele vacuum features in-built accessories located on the hose. There is a dusting brush to clear off the dust on surfaces like shelves when cleaning, a tool to clean up upholstery and a tool specifically designed to reach those difficult-to-clean corners. It also comes with the trademark Miele AirClean filtration system which has a 3.5l dust bag to store as much dust as possible, and a sealing feature that permanently closes up the dust bag once dust in so that it does not escape afterward.
- Additional features like a crevice tool, upholstery tool, and duster.
- Easily-adjustable dial to control the power levels.
- It can be used on both tiles and carpets with short fur.
- Has rubber wheels to prevent scratching of the floor.
- Sealing feature to keep dust trapped in the dust bag.
- The cord is a bit short.
- Not for use on thicker carpeting.
3. iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba is highly popular because of its autonomous cleaning, which means the robot does all the cleaning work for you. It features iRobot’s trademark iAdapt Navigation system, a range of sensors that help direct your Roomba through all corners of your house. It is only a few inches tall, meaning that it can go under even low furniture to clean.
The Roomba features a cleaning system that agitates the floor for dirt, brushes it away, and suctions the debris up to leave your floor clean. The user can schedule the Roomba for cleaning upfront so that it self-cleans even when you are not around. It can be pre-programmed to clean up to 7 times. The user can also press the button in the center of the Roomba for easy cleaning.
The Roomba is known for its low-maintenance needs. It can operate for up to 2 hours without needing a recharge, and after the lithium-ion battery drains it self-connects to a charging dock and recharges on its own. The Roomba is also adjustable, automatically shifts the mode of cleaning depending on the type of floor, whether it’s a tile floor, hardwood, laminate flooring, or carpeting.
- Can be used on several types of flooring.
- Scheduled up-front for cleaning up to 7 times.
- It is short to fit under different furniture.
- It self-docks when it needs a recharge.
- Contains 3 levels of cleaning to agitate, brush, and suction dirt away.
- Care has to be taken for it not to fall down the stairs.
- Experiences difficulty when docking.
4. Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away
Another tile cleaning vacuum from Shark, this one features Shark’s trademark DuoClean technology which makes it suitable for cleaning tough stains on hard flooring like tiles, and for a softer touch on carpets. The hard floors are cleaned with a bristle brush to get at the tough stains, and the more delicate brush works well on softer flooring and also for polishing the hard floors.
There is an easy-to-access button which enables the user to shift between the two types of brushes with just your fingers. The DuoClean features an LED light that shines ahead to allow the user to get into dark corners. Furthermore, the canister lifts easily once a button is pressed so that the vacuum becomes more flexible to reach corners and below furniture. The DuoClean can work on both small debris and larger particles like marbles without blocking the system.
For dust control the DuoClean features a HEPA filter that traps dust inside a dust bag when cleaning. Furthermore, the DuoClean has an anti-allergen seal that covers the dust bag, ensuring that anything trapped within does not escape back out.
- Features LED lights for cleaning in dark corners and at night.
- Anti-allergen seal to permanently trap dust in the dust bag.
- Contains a HEPA filter that suctions up to 99.9% of the dust.
- Easy-to-access finger switch to shift between the bristle and soft brush.
- Flexible with a wand that can reach under furniture and into corners.
- The handle does not suit smaller dusters.
- The dust bag does not have a big capacity requiring frequent emptying.
5. Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor
Double up on your conventional cleaning capabilities with the Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Upright Bagless Vaccum cleaner that is ideal for almost every floor type. It comprises of unique root cyclone technology and it won’t loose suction power even as you clean. The vacuum features no bags to replace, and the long lasting filter is also washable.
Root Cyclone Technology
This Dyson blended comprises of cyclones that work well to capture microscopic particles down to 0.5 microns in size. As a result, this makes it perfect for vacuuming due to its no loss of suction power.
Washable Hepa filters
These can be used to capture allergens and to expel cleaner air as well. The vacuum cleaner can be used to trap microscopic particles which make it particularly effective when it comes to cleaning purposes. Whether its allergens such as pollen, mold spores, and dust mites, you can be sure of supreme performance each time.
Telescope reach wand
This extends for an average of 14ft with no awkward parts for the user to assemble. The unique wand assembly has been restructured to be company and to provide the ideal reach, thereby making cleaning a simple procedure.
Clean bin and hygienic emptying
The bin that is available on this Dyson Vacuum cleaner is transparent such that you can see it whenever it requires emptying. In fact, you can see just how much dirt, dust, and pet hair that your Dyson has picked during the procedure. For this it’s best vacuum for tile floors and pet hair. It’s also often made using tough polycarbonate material which can be emptied with just a simple touch of a button.
- This vacuum is light and simple to carry.
- It is also a powerful and bagless upright vacuum which is perfect for every floor type.
- The Dyson DC33 also comes with a telescopic reach wand that can extend 15.8 feet.
- It also comes with a lifetime washable HEPA filter.
- This vacuum cleaner takes time to master all the controls.
- The HEPA filter requires replacement.
6. BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum
Change the way in which you clean your floors at home with the Bissell PowerEdge 81121 Vacuum that features a unique base for unrivaled cleaning results. For instance, it features a unique V shape that does well to suction both large debris and fine particles without the utilizing a brush roll.
V shape design
This best tile floors vacuum cleaner comprises a unique V shape that directs larger debris into the suction path, while the ends of the V work to capture fine debris. Whether it’s along the edges or even in tight spaces, this unit helps you clean without any attachments. The V-shaped wipers work to force all of the large debris onto the hard floor and into the center suction path, while the fine particles are suction by the sturdy arms.
Easily cleans around furniture legs and low pile rugs
Further lending to the superior vacuuming capabilities of this unit is that it can easily clean around furniture and low pile rugs as well. This makes it much more convenient at eliminating dirt and even in the hard to reach sections. This is mainly due to the unique design of the base that allows for easy cleaning along furniture legs, and the baseboards in tight sections.
Swivel head for convenient cleaning
With the inclusion of the unique swivel head design, this vacuum makes it much easier for users to clean all the important sections in the home. More so, the wipers are also made using unique hair attracting rubber materials, which are perfect for collecting pet hair than suctioning alone.
- This vacuum features an easy to empty dirt cup.
- It also comes with a swivel head for added convenience.
- The V-shaped design makes it ideal cleaning all sections in the home.
- This Bissell Power edge vacuum is bagless and features cyclonic technology.
- The vacuum is rather heavy for some users.
- The replacement parts for this vacuum are expensive and difficult to find.
7. Hoover Linx Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Review
Improve your floor cleaning regime with the Hoover Vacuum Cleaner SH20030 that is bagless and features a powered brush roll with Cyclonic technology. More so, it also comes with an extreme recline handle and nonmarring wheels. This best vacuum cleaner for tile floors is also silent in operation as well.
Taking things to the next level, this Vacuum for tile floors is also powered with a unique brush roll with cyclonic technology. This lets it easily transition from hard flooring cleaning to low profile carpeting and area rugs with exceptional efficiency.
Extreme recline handle
Users will also appreciate the extreme recline handle that works well to target even the tightest spots under your furniture and upholstery. In this way, you don’t have to kneel and strain when cleaning hard to reach areas.
With the inclusion of the nonmarring wheels, you can be sure that this vacuum is easy on floors with every cleaning session. As a result, this makes it ideal for the delicate nature of tilling floors and various other floorings such as wood and vinyl as well. Besides that, the swivel steering lets your maneuver around furniture with optimal cleaning results.
Edge cleaning bristles
This best vacuum for tile floors features unique edge cleaning bristles that work well to target stubborn dirt and without causing any compromise to your tile structure. The manufacturers have also done well to include the 10-foot power cord that increases your reach and a cord release for increased convenience.
- The Hoover SH20030 is powered with Brushroll that features cyclonic technology.
- It also comes with an extreme recline handle.
- This vacuum cleaner features nonmarring wheels which are easy on floors.
- The edge cleaning bristles work well to remove dirt up against the flooring edges.
- The bristles tend to be susceptible to damage.
- The wheels are delicate and can be compromised by large debris.
8. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Review
The Eureka Might Mite Cannister Vaccum Cleaner Is a powerful 12AMP compact canister vacuum that is powerful at the same time. This best vacuum for tile floors comes with onboard cleaning tools that are perfect for bare floors, upholstery, stairs and area rugs among many others. Besides that, it also features HEPA filtration, which does well to capture well over 90% of the dirt.
HEPA filter and convenient design
Perhaps one of the main features of this unit is that it features a HEPA filter that does well to eliminate dirt. It can capture as much as 99% of the pet dander and dust. In addition to this, this vacuum also features cleaning tools that are conveniently located on the top.
Canister Vaccum and 20inch cord
The unique canister design of this Eureka Vacuum Cleaner makes it ideal for use on various types of flooring including tiling. This is because the canisters are compact sized and are less likely to be prone to the effects of scratching and damage.
Arm and hammer dustbag
Eureka manufacturers have also taken things a step further with the inclusion of the arm and odor eliminating dust bag. In particular, this dust bag eliminates pet odors and eliminates allergy-causing pet dander for optimal cleaning results. With the inclusion of the 20inch cord, this vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning even the hard to reach spots.
- The cleaning tools of this Vacuum are conveniently located on the top.
- It comes with a HEPA filter that captures 99% of the dirt.
- This Eureka 3684F vacuum clear features a 20-foot cord length and telescoping wand for added convenience.
- The 20-foot cord length is difficult to manage in small spaces.
- It requires manual customization of the suction power.
9. Trita Bagged Canister Vacuum with HEPA Filtration
This is a vacuum designed for a variety of floors, not only just tough floors like tiles and hardwood. It is equipped with a couple of rubberized wheels so that the vacuum does not scratch your floors when moving it from place to place. Furthermore, this vacuum is super light, increasing its maneuverability so that you do not strain while using it.
The Trita Bagged Canister Vacuum comes with a HEPA filtration system that collects up to 99.9% of dust found in your home. This keeps the air in your home clean and free of allergens. The dust is trapped in a bagged canister that keeps it trapped inside until when you clean it out. It also has two brushes, a bristle one for all types of hard floors and a spinning brush that rolls on soft flooring like carpets.
The Trita Vacuum is highly flexible, featuring an extendable hose so that you can reach under and around furniture, and into tight corners. The hose is outfitted with a bypass valve that can be easily opened if the hose is clogged, protecting your vacuum’s motor and enabling you to get quickly back to work. Extra accessories are attached to the Trita Vacuum to increase the ease of your cleaning: a crevice tool to be used in corners and an upholstery tool to suck up dust from padded furniture like couches.
- Has a HEPA filtration system to suck up dust and allergens.
- Features a 3-stage filtration system to keep the air clean.
- Has in-built extra accessories like a crevice tool and an accessory tool.
- A bypass valve to release clogging from hose.
- Rubber tires to prevent floor scratching.
- A bit difficult to move it over carpets.
- Some attachments may fall off during use.
10. Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
Discover the excellence of the Hoover Hardwood Floor cleaner that is designed to suit your unique vacuum cleaning needs. From the dual tank technology, the spin scrub brushes, and the simple mode selection, this vacuum cleaner is tailor-made for your needs. It also allows for simple maintenance with its durable and fully featured parts.
These are designed to provide the best cleaning results while safely and gently scrubbing the sealed vinyl, tile and wood as well. In addition to this, this Hoover Spinscrub vacuum has been designed to provide the best cleaning results while gently scrubbing delicate items such as wood and vinyl.
Dual tank technology
Further lending to its superior design is that it keeps clean and dirty water in separate compartments for optimal convenience. The inclusion of the removable nozzles and brushes allow for easy cleaning as well as maintenance results. With the additional folding handle, this unit is simple to store, making it perfect for small spaces.
Simple mode selection
Users can easily turn the dial for stage 1 vacuuming, stage 2 washing, and stage 3 drying as well. With its exclusive Hoover patented counter rotating brushes, these will gently wash and scrub hard floors from almost any angle. The quick drying power feature goes a long way in removing the water of your floor conveniently.
Compact yet highly functional
The manufacturers of this unit have also done well to develop this innovative vacuum to be compact, yet powerful enough for various applications. More so, the detachable nozzles and the customization dials are simple to use.
- This vacuum cleaner allows for unique cleaning selection features.
- The spin brushes work to clean at almost any angle.
- It has a compact yet fully functional design.
- This SpinScrub FH40010B vacuum also allows for simple operation each time.
- This vacuum tends to be loud in operation.
Tips for Choosing the Best Vacuum for Tile Floors
Cleaner head adjustment and height adjustment
This is perhaps one of the most important features since it makes it convenient to clean even the hard to reach spots. The conventional models can adjust this feature automatically as you move to cleaning the different floor types like hardwood floor, tile floor and laminate floor. In this way, you don’t have to customize the settings each time.
Just as the name suggests, this refers to the suction capability of the vacuum cleaner. This feature is beneficial when using tools to clean delicate floor types such as tiling and even wood floors. In most cases, these vacuums tend to comprise of unique suction control features for enhanced functionality.
Filter design construction
For those who tend to have health conditions such as allergies, then choosing a vacuum cleaner that features a good filter has its inherent benefits. One such example would be the HEPA filter. It can capture as much as 99% of dirt each time. Having said that, you might have to change this filter every once in a while to achieve the best results
Compact design and motor design
While some vacuum tends to have full featured designs, this often means added weight, thereby making it difficult to move around. For this reason, ensure that you invest in a vacuum cleaner that is not only powerful but also compact for convenient mobility as well. In addition to this, ensure that you consider the monitor design, suction power and noise produced during operation.
Recommended: Top 5 Best Cordless Vacuum for Tile Floors Reviews
All thing considered, there is no room for insufficient improvisation and poor decision making. Especially when it comes to maintaining hygiene, and without damaging the structure of your flooring. Making good choices, such as investing in the Best Vacuum for Tile Floors will go a long way in improving your cleaning capabilities. We have underscored some of the highly rated brands for you to consider along with some must have features. In this way, you not only receive a full functional vacuum cleaner for your needs, but you also receive the best value for your investment as well.