Vacuum is a cleaning device used by millions of people as it is easy to use and makes cleaning easy and quick as well. Well, one thing to note though is that there are various brands offered in the market to choose from such as multi- purpose vacuum cleaner, minimal vacuum cleaners suitable for surfaces such as the carpet and hardwood. On the other hand, other cleaning vacuums are designed for the laminate floor as such floors require a lot of care when cleaning so ensure that you don’t damage them. Here, we review top 5 best vacuum for laminate floors that will keep your home surfaces clean, great looking.
Top 5 Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
1. Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Review
This type of vacuum is manufactured in China and can be found in the main sales outlets and sites too. It is battery compatible and cordless, unlike other vacuum cleaners.
- The vacuum uses fade-free lithium ion battery that guarantees you slow fade power.
- It is easy to use and reach all the corners of the house. It’s cordless making it easy to move around with.
- Lightweight and weights only 7.3 pounds. And making the cleaning process easy and fast to go with it as well.
- It has a LED status bar that enables you to know how much charge is remaining on the battery and when the battery is full as well.
- The vacuum is multipurpose as it is designed with three switches that allow you to change when cleaning different surfaces such as the carpet, and hardwood.
- It has a switch that allows you to turn on and off the device while carrying out your cleaning duties hence making it an easy device to use.
- Other features found on Hoover linex vacuum cleaner include a dustbin located at the bottom part of the device. The device is quite flexible as the handle can be reclined in the case where the user wants to reach the bottom of the furniture.
- It is flexible as you can easily recline it to reach extreme places such as the under of furniture.
- It has no code hence giving you freedom of movement while cleaning the house.
- The device is also light in weight which makes it easy to use and move around with too.
- It is easy to assemble, the battery lasts for long and has two settings one for carpet and the other one for hard wood making it a convenient device to use.
- The battery may require constant recharging especially if the device is used in big houses.
- The vacuum roller tends to catch human and pet fur easily than other vacuums.
- Flexible: Before you purchase the vacuum, make sure that the device is easy to reassemble so as to be able to clean it after use. Also, ensure the handle can easily move so as to recline it to reach under objects and at the edges of the room.
2. Bissell Power Edge Hard Floor Vacuum 81L2 Review
The device is designed with a top edge cleaner so as to capture all the dirt along the edges of the room and the tight area. It is light in weight making it convenient to move around with.
- It is adjustable and easy to recline so as to clean all the corners and under the furniture and beds.
- It has a dirt cup at the bottom that is easy to reassemble so as to clean and empty it.
- The vacuum cleaner is versatile as it can clean various floors such as the carpeted areas and hardwood floors.
- The V-shaped bottom enables it to capture all excellent and fair debris such as hair and animal fur.
- It is cordless enabling the user to move freely while cleaning up hence making the work easy and fast.
- It is designed with a plastic handle that allows comfortable and firm grip while doing your chores. The dirt cup is manufactured with clear plastic making it easy for the user to detect when the container needs to be emptied.
- The Bissell Vacuum Is designed with easy to assemble parts hence does not take a lot of time when assembling or reassembling to clean.
- It is light in weight hence making cleaning easy and fast to maneuver around with especially when cleaning large or many rooms.
- The device is versatile such that you can use it to clean various surfaces such as the carpet and laminate floors.
- The vacuum is quite convenient as it sucks in all the dirt including the animal hair such as cat fur. You don’t need to move your chairs to reach the extreme edges as the vacuum is adjustable to arrive at those areas.
- The vacuum is a bit noisy as compared to others, so it is not suitable for people looking for a quiet working vacuum. The battery doesn’t last for long especially if the device is often used.
- Select a V-shaped cleaning edge: Make sure it has V- shaped cleaning side so as to make sure that it captures and directs all the dirt to the dirt cup.
- Choose an adjustable handle: The handle should also be adjustable to avoid straining when cleaning under the objects in the house.
3. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, Pet Attachments, 3684F Review
- The vacuum weighs less than 9 lbs making it convenient and easy to use and maneuver around the room when cleaning.
- It has an arm and hammer odor and an eliminating bag that captures all animal fur from the cats and dogs. The vacuum has a 20-foot long cord that enables the user to reach remote areas and clean up the walls too.
- The device can maintain high cleanliness in the house of up to 99.97 from dust and animal furs.
- The wheels that make to move the vacuum around the house while cleaning.
- The vacuum has a rotating ring located on the handle used for adjusting the suction.
- The vacuum is backed up by a one-year warranty against the manufacturers’ defects.
- The vacuum is light in weight as it has an excellent reaching telescoping pole.
- It has a pet attached dirt duct that traps all the fur and other allergy causing dirt from your pets.
- The long cord helps you to reach further areas for example under the chairs and on the walls. The vacuum is versatile as it can be used on hardwood floors and on carpeted surfaces too.
- The plastic wheels that make it easy to move while you do cleaning.
- The wheels are made of plastic material and hence require a lot of care when moving around as they can easily come off or get broken.
- Ease to use: Ensure the wheels are movable when cleaning for ease use and save time while cleaning.
- Long cord: It is advisable that you have the wire measured before you buy the vacuum to ensure that the cord is of the right length and is easy to use too.
4. Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum SD 20505 Review
This kind of vacuum is suitable for hardwood floors. It has a cyclonic filtration made of a mess that sucks in dirt and other debris when cleaning up. The Dirt Devil power vacuum weighs about 7 pounds hence making it quite convenient to move around and carry up stairs.
- It has a start up and shut down button for smooth operating. The device has a dirt cup located at the bottom part that sucks in the dirt and is fast and easy to empty with just a click of a button.
- It has 10 Amp powers that are cut through the mess and has constant sanction power.
- It has a 20-foot cord that makes for cleaning the room without having to move the objects in the chamber.
- The gadget very convenient since it is easy to operate as it is light in weight, easy to assemble and empty.
- It is suitable for use in laminate floors such as hardwood and carpets as it sucks all debris.
- It is efficient as it sucks all the dirt from the floor that does not require scrubbing.
- The handle is quite comfortable to work with and provides a firm grip too.
- The vacuum is not suitable for cleaning animals’ hairs and furs as it blows it away rather than sucking.
- You have to keep on moving the vacuum when cleaning a large room where the cord cannot reach.
- The vacuum is noisy and therefore not recommended for individuals who prefer quiet vacuums.
5. Sanitaire SC3683B Commercial Canister Vacuum Review
- It is suitable for cleaning both hard and carpeted floors.
- The device weighs around 10 pounds hence it is easy to use and carry around.
- The air cord of this best laminate floors vacuum measures about 19 inches hence making it suitable to reach further areas. It is also adjustable to provide comfort and reach further areas when cleaning.
- You will get a user manual with this best vacuum for laminate floors that guides you on how to assemble it. It also has a double-toggled switch that makes it easy to control the brush found on the floor nozzle.
- The vacuum has two large wheels that enable the user to pull it while cleaning the room. There is a switch for turning off and on the brush when in use.
- The device is suitable for people who are a bit tall as it does not require a handle to use it.
- It has a shoulder strap that enables the user to hang the vacuum while cleaning.
- The adjustable air horse metal makes cleaning easy and neat including in areas under the furniture and other objects.
- The vacuum does not have a locking device between the parts of the house. And therefore it can easily fall apart in the case where you pull the nozzle back.
Tips for Buying the Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
- The features.
It is crucial that you check the features of the best vacuum for laminate floors before you buy so as to make sure the device has all the necessary parts useful for functionality. Such features include a switch for starting and shutting, the cable for connection to power among others.
- Try it out.
Is the vacuum functioning? Well, one way to know this is by trying it out. The best idea to do this is by trying it while at the store before you take it home. Push it and pull it just to make sure it is working and all the cleaning parts are intact.
- Ease to use.
Buy a cleaning vacuum that is easy to operate. So, everyone in the house will be able and comfortably use it. Also, you don’t require a vacuum that you will keep on refereeing to the user manual to learn how to operate it.
- The price.
Quality plays a major role when selecting or buying a vacuum for your laminated floor. The price can determine this. Therefore don’t attract to the low price offer from various dealers as you may end up buying a vacuum. It will give you problems or even end up spending more dollars in purchasing a new one. A good vacuum should cost you a pocket-friendly price.
- The level of noise.
You don’t need a vacuum that will force you to purchase hearing protection or wait for people to leave the house so you can do your cleaning due to the noise produced by the vacuum. So make sure that you purchase a vacuum that is not too loud. And Make sure that it does not damage your hearing system or interfere with other activities going on in the house such as disrupting people’s sleep.
Always make sure that you buy a device with a guarantee. And make sure that it is reliable and of good quality. A good brand should offer a guarantee for a particular period against manufacturers defect.
The above are some of the best vacuum for laminate floors for you to choose from so the question is which laminate floor vacuum is right for you? Therefore, some of the things to consider when selecting from the above-given products are its features, usability and your needs as well. Each vacuum from the above has its unique features. And all you have to do is figure out your cleaning requirements and preferences as well. Always make sure that you purchase from a well- known dealer or supplier. And make sure that you buy a quality device that Is durable and efficient for use.