There used to be a time when spilling anything on the floor considered to be a crime. And why not it shouldn’t? It used to take 2-3 man-hours to get rid of the stains. Even after spending so much time cleaning it up, the stains remained mildly visible and made you sad. But I guess after years of improvisation, we have reached the end of it. Today we’re going to help you to find out the best floor scrubber for tile. So, let’s take the step to say goodbye to the old problems.
What is the Best Floor Scrubber for Tile Floors
- 1 What is the Best Floor Scrubber for Tile Floors
- 2 Top 7 Best Floor Scrubber for Tile Floors and Grout Review
- 2.1 1. Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber
- 2.2 2. Oreck Orbiter All in One Floor Cleaner, Scrubber, and Polisher
- 2.3 3. Bissell Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner
- 2.4 4. Rollibot M6 2 in 1 Floor Scrubber
- 2.5 5. Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine
- 2.6 6. BISSELL BigGreen BGFS650 Hercules Floor Scrubber
- 2.7 7. Homitt Electric Spin Mop and Scrubber
- 2.8 How to Choose the Best Floor Scrubber
- 2.9 Cleaning Tips for Grouting and Hard Floors
- 2.10 How to Use a Floor Scrubber
- 2.11 5 Common Floor Scrubber Problems & Solution
- 2.12 Final Verdict
So, without making any further delay, let’s jump into finding the best scrubber for tile. The scrubber described below will cover the functionalities, usability, and user experience.
- Best Overall: Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber
“If you’re looking for a scrubber that can easily function with a long-time cleaning facility, Home Electric Spin Scrubber is certainly one of the finest scrubbers for your tile.”
- Great Value for the Money: Oreck Orbiter All in One Floor Cleaner, Scrubber, and Polisher
“This will save you many man-hours. At the same time, it will ease keep you at ease in terms of physical hassle. Even though it’s a bit expensive, but the services are absolutely up to the mark. If you’re looking for a fully functional and durable scrubber for your tile floor, it is the one you should buy.”
- Best for Hardwood Floor: Bissell Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner
“The features along with the functions are better than other regular tile scrubbers. So, if you are looking for the best hardwood floor scrubber, it’s indeed the perfect hardwood floor scrubber you should have.”
- Quiet and Budget Friendly: Rollibot M6 2 in 1 Floor Scrubber
“After considering all these factors and evaluating all the features, this scrubber stands different from the other tile scrubbers. If you have got hardwood, vinyl, linoleum, ceramic floors in your home, you should purchase this scrubber.”
- Best for Multiple Purpose: Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine
“The product can be used for multiple purposes. If you are looking for a scrubber that is easier for assembling and functioning, this is the product you should go for. It will indeed be a great investment for your home.”
- Best for Bare Floors: BISSELL BigGreen BGFS650 Hercules Floor Scrubber
“If you’re looking for a super lightweight product that can be used all over the house in a versatile way, feel free to purchase this one. In terms of versatility and weight, indeed it’s the best scrubber for tile and grout.”
- Best for Hardwood and Tile: Homitt Electric Spin Mop and Scrubber
“If you’re looking for some scrubber that is time-efficient, versatile, handy, and multi-functional, you can undoubtedly go for purchasing this one. It can be considered as the best floor scrubbing machines in terms of services.”
Top 7 Best Floor Scrubber for Tile Floors and Grout Review
I firmly believe you will have a clear idea regarding floor scrubbers after reading the entire review. You can justify for yourself later on.
1. Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber
Homitt Electric Spin Scrubber is one of the best solutions for cleaning your tile. You can use it for multiple purposes. It has got very long battery life. There are two advanced LG batteries which are rechargeable. Each comes with 2150 mAh power. Within 3.5 hours – it gets fully charged. Then, you can use it for 60-90 minutes for cleaning at a stretch. The voltage of this scrubber is 3.65 Volt.
While cleansing tile, it does not make too much sound. There is an adjustable brush handle that can rotate 360 degrees. That means no effort for cleansing and that too within minutes. It has got four detachable water-proof heads. There is an extra-wide flat brush head so that you can clean up a large surface area. The small brush head will help you to clean small surfaces. There is a round bristle head which is fine for cleaning sinks and bathtubs.
There is a key to adjust brush head angles. The spin speed is about 300 rotations per minute. The package also includes one extension arm and one AC adapter. With the help of the extension arm, any individual with back pain can easily clean up the tile and the other hard to reach spots.
- Easy to use.
- Excellent Deep Cleaning Ability.
- Adequate Battery Life.
- Durability of product.
2. Oreck Orbiter All in One Floor Cleaner, Scrubber, and Polisher
Oreck Orbiter is one of the most efficient grouts and tile scrubber. It is mostly used as a commercial floor scrubber. With the help of this scrubber, you can remove grout marks from tile floors quite easily. This product is way too versatile. The machine is extendable up to around 144 CM.
With this scrubber, it’s easy to sand, wax, scrub, polish, and strip most of the floor surfaces. This scrubber is also recommended for deep cleaning. It weighs around 22.2 pounds. Along with this scrubber, you will get pads and solutions separately.
It is virtually maintenance-free. The induction motor is made with durable zinc and steel. There are basically no gears, belts, or motor brushes that can wear out. It has got a wide 13-inch cleaning path. As a result, this makes cleaning effortless.
- Way too easy to use.
- Very easy to maneuver.
- Durable enough.
- Comparatively Expensive.
3. Bissell Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner
Bissell Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner is one of a kind tile scrubber. If you are tired of traditional cleaning, it is absolutely for you. It is best recommended for cleansing sealed hardwood floors, linoleum floors, tile, laminate, and vinyl floors. It has got on-demand spray to control the amount of solutions on the floor that allows you to dispense the right amount of solutions for you. With the product, you will get two trial size multi-surface formula solutions.
With the swivel steering, it’s quite easy to maneuver. It reduces your cleaning effort with the power spin pads. These soft pads easily clean the hard spots on the floor. There are two rotatable and washable mop pads for you. It weighs around 11 pounds so it becomes quite easy for you to clean. The tank capacity of the scrubber is around 28 oz. The power rating is about 0.9 ampere. One of the best things of Bissell Spinwave is it cleans quietly. So, say good-bye to the noisy environment while cleaning.
- Easy assembling.
- Easy to use.
- Best for hardwood floors.
- Takes a bit long time to deep clean surfaces.
4. Rollibot M6 2 in 1 Floor Scrubber
Rollibot M6 is a great functional floor scrubber that anybody can get. It weighs only 5.5 pounds. So, it’s quite easy to maneuver. The charging time for this machine is 2 hours. It can work for 40 minutes at a stretch in high-speed mode and 50 minutes at a stretch in low-speed mode. During the low-speed mode, the mop pads spin at 140 RPM. On the other hand, during the high-speed mode, it mops at 190 RPM speed.
With the powerful deep-cleaning ability, this is recommended for hardwood, ceramic, linoleum, and marble floors. It’s also safe on bamboo, laminated, tile, concrete, and vinyl floor. The best part is it cracks the tough spot quite easily that too without making any mess.
There are two high powered heads which are great for cleaning, polishing, and leaving no marks on the floor. The automatic scrubbing spinner buffers grout in the first place and then chucks the mop pads in its washer. After cleaning once, you can use the mop pads again. The scrubber cleans the dirt without making much noise. The noise level is only 65 dB.
In a nutshell, it has 4 front mop pad and two rear mop pads. There is a spray button which has 300 ml spray capacity. You can use 150 ml liquid solution at one time highest in a minute. You’ll also find a debris bin that captures debris while cleansing.
- Light Weight.
- Easy to Use.
- Easy to Clean.
- Deep Cleaning.
5. Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine
Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter floor machine is one of the best commercial floor scrubbers. It works fantastic on Bare Floor, Hardwood, Hard Floor, and Carpet. It’s a great floor buffer for cleansing tile, vinyl, wood, and so on. You can easily dry clean and loose dirt from the floor. It also cleans ceramic tile, grout, concrete, and removes oil stains.
It weighs around 24 pounds. You get to have a 13-inch cleaning path and a 50-foot power cord if you purchase it. It makes your work way too easier. With the cleaning product, right pad, and brush – you can easily clean and polish your floors.
The random orbital drive has got a very unique design. This design makes your work remarkably easier than ever before. It’s suitable for use with shampoos, bonnets and other cleaning solutions. The hard floor and tile kits with pads and cleansing chemical solutions are sold separately.
- Best Recommended for deep cleaning.
- Durable Enough.
- Easy to Assemble.
- Easy to use.
- Comparatively heavier.
6. BISSELL BigGreen BGFS650 Hercules Floor Scrubber
BISSELL BigGreen BGFS650 Hercules Scrub and Clean Floor Machine is indeed one of the most reasonable tile and grout scrubbers. It weighs around 8.5 Pound. That means it’s quite light which gives you the edge to assemble it easily. The height of the machine is around 41.5 inches. So, you will be able to function it easily while in a standing position.
The product includes two washable microfiber pads, two brushes, and two polishing pads. The polishing head rotates at a speed of 2200 rpm. It has got a nine-inch wide cleaning path. The power of the machine is around 160W. The voltage of the machine is 120V 60Hz. It has got a 30-foot power cord. With the machine, there comes an adjustable handle and a protective bumper.
The handle has got an opening butterfly grip for extra. There is an onboard cold storage. It is suitable for the vinyl floor, laminated floor, tile, wood, marble, granite, and so on. It’s quite easy to store and stable enough to use. You can use it all around the home since it is versatile enough.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to assemble.
- Deep cleaning performance is below excellent.
7. Homitt Electric Spin Mop and Scrubber
Homitt Electric Spin Mop and Scrubber is the best scrubber for tile for the modern houses. It’s a three in one electric mop which is suitable for any type of floors. It works as a dry mop, floor mop, and a polisher.
It is super-light weighted with a weight of only 2.84 lbs. So, you will not have any issue regarding assembling it around the house. All you have to take the floor mop up and down for cleaning around. It has got two upgraded LG batteries. The power spray mop spins upto 120 rpm to 150 rpm. It gets fully charged within 3.5 to 4 hours. Then, you can use it to clean it at a stretch for 40-50 minutes.
At the bottom for spray function, there is designed a 300 ml water tank. So, you don’t need to carry additional water for cleaning. There is a button for water spray control. Spraying makes your cleaning process way more efficient. The length of the product is also adjustable. There is a one-inch extendable rod in the middle for adjusting while cleaning. The highest length of the mop is 46.5 inch and the lowest length is 40 inches. You can rotate the mop to 90 degrees. There is a button control for rotation too.
The cleaner is also noiseless (Less than 65 dB) while cleansing. With this machine, it’s easy, efficient, and energy-saving. It is perfect for cleaning a hardwood floor, tile, laminate floor, and marble floor.
- Easy to Assemble.
- Easy to Use.
- Comparatively expensive considering other scrubbers.
How to Choose the Best Floor Scrubber
Power scrubbers are indeed the best alternatives for traditional cleaning choices. But, then again – the price may make you think that is it a good investment or not? To make sure that you are purchasing the best scrubber for tile floors, there are multiple prominences you have to lookout. Each of the prominences is described below.
Size of the Tank
Now just think about it, if the space is not large enough – you have to fill water now and then while cleansing. As a result, it will increase your effort time after time. So, adequate capacity in the tank should be the first thing to look out for.
Size of the Machine
If the machine size is bigger compared to your work, you cannot clean in a versatile way. You will not be comfortable while cleaning. It will bring you unwanted physical pains and disrupt your cleaning work on the go.
Source of Power
A scrubber that is operated through batteries saves many man-hours. You will have to work for around 20-30 minutes instead of spending hours. If there is no electric outlet nearby, make sure the battery life of the machine is good enough.
Machine Noise Rate
Now, a good machine not only works well. It should also make sure the environment while cleansing is sound and calm too. If it makes too much sound, eventually the environment will get hampered. So, make sure the sound is not that much loud while cleansing.
Adjustment and Pressures
You need to check how adjustable the machine is. Can you easily operate and adjust while cleaning? And also, can the machine take on tough spots? Make sure that the answers remain positive.
Intuitive Control Panel
If the machine is not easy to use, then it will be worth next to nothing. So, purchase that kind of machine which has got well instructions and feasible terms to use. Otherwise, your money may go in the wrong place.
Cleaning Tips for Grouting and Hard Floors
There are multiple things you can do for grouting and hard floors. To get the best results, some of the tips are given in the below:
- For extra cleaning – make a water solution by adding a cup of vinegar. It will help the grout to crackle faster.
- If the grout is hard, use a nylon brush after steaming the grout. It will take a shorter time to remove the stains.
- Some stains are deeply embedded. You have to use something like a power drill with the nylon brush attachments.
- Always use a dry piece of cloth for removing the leftover stains after using the machine.
- Using detergent solutions with tap water helps to remove grouts.
- Having a nearby electric outlet is a plus point. You can charge your machine and clean it at the same time.
- Feel free to use rags
- Use dish soap, baking soda or hydrogen peroxide for making solutions
How to Use a Floor Scrubber
A floor scrubber machine may be different in features from another machine. However, the basics are still the same. So, let’s go through the process you need to catch on:
- Go through the instructions
- Have the water tank filled in the first place
- Make sure it’s fully charged for the first time usage
- Start with the less dirt and debris area
- Take your time and adjust the machine modes.
- Use low power mode for long time usage.
- Have your solutions prepared.
- Keep a dry cloth/sponge for wiping out the stains.
- If there’s a wet mop, use it properly.
- Keep checking on the water tank.
5 Common Floor Scrubber Problems & Solution
You may get the best tile floor scrubber for your home, but there are multiple problems you can face while using it. Those problems are briefly described along with a solution in the down below:
Problem-1: The Floor Scrubber is not putting down water
- Check whether the water tank is empty or not in the first place. If it’s fine, check whether something is clogging down the way. If you find something then immediately remove it. Take a look at the solenoid as well as on the pump to make sure the machine is getting power. Take a check whether the switch properly working or not.
- Check the intuitive panel so that you can detect the issue easily. Now if you find everything okay, but still it’s not putting down water – check the computer board then. If the board doesn’t work, power won’t flow toward the pump.
Problem-2: The Floor Scrubber is not picking up water
- Check the hose whether it’s attached to the recovery tank and squeegee assembly. If it’s loose, it can prevent water pickup. Then, check if there is any crack or hole because a small hole or brake can create a loss of suction. It may result in the water not getting picked.
- Make sure the hose is not clogged; otherwise the water won’t be picked up. You can clean the debris tray and the recovery water. Sometimes, this causes a loss of suction which doesn’t help to pick up water.
Problem-3: Floor Scrubber leaving streaks
- The possible reason for this issue is the worn or damaged squeegee blades. Check whether the squeegee blade is properly functioning or not. If you notice any damage flip, replace it with another blade and start functioning again.
- Sometimes, the blade is misplaced or shifted. You have to adjust the blade level and test the water recovery of the machine. If still, it doesn’t work then there may be a problem with the recovery tank.
Problem-4: The floor scrubber is not moving
- Check whether the battery is fully charged or not. Then, test the amp draw. You need to make sure the batteries are appropriate for the machine. Otherwise, it won’t work well. Sometimes, the battery charger doesn’t work as well which results in the machine not being charged. If the charger is defective, replace another charger for the machine.
Problem-5: Poor Scrubbing Results
- Check the pressure settings first. If there is too much pressure, it can have adverse results for cleaning grouts. Check the chemicals on the label of the machines. Sometimes, some chemicals used in the machine is not properly suitable for some types of floor. If you do not maintain your scrubber properly, it can show poor results in that case.
Scrubbing can be one of the most unpleasing jobs. But with the proper set of machines, you can make it work very easily. It’s not just all about saving your precious time but also being efficient in terms of energy while cleansing grouts and hard spots.
The reviewed scrubbers above are indeed the best floor scrubber for tile. So, if you have reached the end of this review, you already know in which you need to invest. I am pretty much optimistic and I firmly believe you will make the best out of the one you choose.