Floors can be considered the crowning piece of any house. They are the most expansive feature of your home and guaranteed to be the one thing people notice when they come into your home.
Keeping them clean can be a difficult task, but with modern tools, that task is highly simplified. Stick vacuums that are not attached to a power outlet when cleaning are new and popular tools for cleaning.
In this article we will look at 7 of the best cordless stick vacuums for hardwood floors available.We have outlined features and benefits that will help you pick the best vacuum to suit your needs. We have also given you a quick buying guide to help you choose easily.
What is the Best Cordless Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors?
- 1 What is the Best Cordless Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors?
- 2 Top 7 Best Cordless Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors 2021
- 2.1 1. Best Overall: Shark ION F80 Lightweight Vacuum
- 2.2 2. Best for Powerful Suction: Tineco A11 Hero
- 2.3 3. Most Rating: MOOSOO Cordless 4 in 1 Vacuum
- 2.4 4. Best for Hardwood Floors: Dyson Cyclone V10
- 2.5 5. Best Budget Vacuum: ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum
- 2.6 6. Best Bagless Vacuum: Hikeren 12000 PA 2 in 1
- 2.7 7. Best Quiet Vacuum: ONSON Stick Vacuum
- Best Overall: Shark ION F80 Lightweight Vacuum
“The patented DuoClean technology to clean both carpet and bare floors. The MultiFLEX Technology allows you to convert from a handheld vacuum to a stick vacuum in seconds.”
- Best for Powerful Suction: Tineco A11 Hero
“It features HEPA filtration, air-powered hand tool and detachable crevice tool for cleaning hard to reach areas. The high performance cordless vacuum is great for whole home use.”
- Most Rating: MOOSOO Cordless 4 in 1 Vacuum
“he upgraded version provides 100-watt powerful suction to meet every cleaning demands. It performs well on all kinds of hard floors (wooden floor/tile floor/laminate floor), carpet, stairs and windowsills, sofa and bed, desk and curtain.”
- Best for Hardwood Floors: Dyson Cyclone V10
“This vacuum uses Radial Root Cyclone technology to separate fine dust from air before it enters the bin, which means your home stays clean for longer.”
- Best Budget Vacuum: ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum
“They feature HEPA filtration for allergy sufferers and come with 7 attachments including crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, pet hair attachment, extension tube and power nozzle.”
- Best Bagless Vacuum: Hikeren 12000 PA 2 in 1
“The 12000 PA vacuum has powerful suction to clean up all the dirt and debris on your carpets and floors.”
- Best Quiet Vacuum: ONSON Stick Vacuum
“It has a powerful suction of 250W in MAX mode which can clean dust on hardwood floor within minutes.”
Top 7 Best Cordless Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors 2021
If you are looking for a nice cordless stick machine that will help you clean your hardwood floors, check our recommended product reviews here.
1. Best Overall: Shark ION F80 Lightweight Vacuum
The first item on our list is the ION F80 vacuum from Shark that has a stellar record of doing the job perfectly, whether it is on thick carpets or on your beloved hardwood floors. The Shark ION F80 is versatile and flexible, made for reaching into all the nooks and crannies of your home without adding extra strain to you.
The Shark ION F80 is equipped with MultiFLEX technology that bends the wand. This makes it easy to reach under furniture like couches and shelves, and also into corners. The vacuum can also switch into a handheld vacuum simply at the push of a button so that you can clean up and down the walls with ease. The Shark ION F80 is cordless, which means you will not be tethered to one locale when cleaning. This technology also enables the vacuum to fold up easily for compact storage.
This vacuum is cordless, but it comes with powerful Lithium-ion batteries to keep it going for up to 80 minutes without recharging. To enable this, the vacuum comes with two batteries, which are rechargeable. These batteries can be easily switched out during cleaning so that you can keep on cleaning.
The Shark ION F80 is highly versatile, meant for cleaning all kinds of floors, from carpets to hardwood floors and stairs. The vacuum features Duoclean technology, which means that it comes with two types of brushes. The soft one is for cleaning up fine debris like fine dust particles. The coarser brush is meant for larger debris like sand particles and pet hair.
- Highly flexible to reach under furniture and into corners.
- Has LED lights to shine ahead, especially in dark spaces.
- Easily foldable for compact storage.
- Can be transformed into a hand vacuum to clean up and down walls.
- Equipped with two batteries that can be switched out and recharged during cleaning for a longer runtime.
- Suction stops when the vacuum is off so dirt may fall back onto the floor if switched off far from a dustbin.
- Cleans carpet properly only when in boost mode.
2. Best for Powerful Suction: Tineco A11 Hero
This vacuum is a beautiful piece of machinery that is equipped with specifications that make it more than just a pretty face. It is sleek with a crystal body, and lightweight so that you can move around the house cleaning with confidence.
Great Motor Power
The Tineco A11 has a powerful motor that provides maximum suction power to enable you to clean all types of debris from your stairs and hardwood floors. The 450W motor can provide up to 120W of power to deep-clean your hardwood floors for up to half an hour without completely draining the batteries. On normal cleaning mode, the vacuum can run for up to an hour without the batteries needing a recharge.
The Tineco A11 features a 4-stage filtration system. This system is designed to lock-in dirt that is sucked up so that it does not escape back into the atmosphere. The filtration system also absorbs all the allergens in the air in your home, leaving it clean and safe for you and your family’s improved health. The dustbin on the vacuum has a 600ml capacity, collecting all your dust when cleaning. This dustbin can be emptied with a simple push of a button, and you can clean the whole dustbin since it is detachable.
The Tineco A11 features a trigger that you can press with your finger when you want to clean up debris and turns the vacuum off when you release the trigger. There is also a Continuous Power feature which keeps the vacuum on throughout so that you can clean continuously without pausing. The vacuum also features dual charging capabilities, which means that you can charge both batteries at the same time. It also comes with two brushes, one for ingrained stains that are difficult to clean and one for softer, smoother surfaces. As the term of cordless vacuum for tile floors, Tineco A11 does the cleaning task efficiently and effectively.
- High power levels to deep clean to remove the tough stains on your floors.
- Features a dustbin with a large capacity so that all the dirt you scoop up remains trapped.
- 4-stage filtration system that seals dirt inside and clears up any allergens in the air.
- Double charging so that your vacuum remains charged the whole time.
- LED lights make it easy to see in dark areas of your home.
- Max power mode is the most effective mode for cleaning.
- It does not have a hanging feature for mounting on walls.
3. Most Rating: MOOSOO Cordless 4 in 1 Vacuum
Another powerful piece of machinery comes from Moosoo M. It gives you maximum cleaning power for the longest possible time without needing a recharge. It is meant for cleaning hardwood floors, carpets, stairs, couches, curtains, and car seats.
The Moosoo 4 in 1 vacuum is made to clean a range of surfaces, from hardwood floors to thick carpets, marble floors, curtains, and blinds, desk and table surfaces, as well as car seats. The vacuum has a motorized brush for cleaning all types of floors. This enables steaming and clearing of stains. There is also a dusting brush meant for dryer cleaning and scooping up of dirt. The vacuum also features an LED light to provide guidance even in dark spaces when cleaning.
HEPA Filtration System
The filtration system sucks up all the dirt using a high-speed rotating airflow and traps it, sealing it so that it does not escape back into the air. It also traps any allergens present in the air, purifying the air so that it is healthy for breathing. This system is removable and can be washed and also recyclable.
Long Battery Life
This vacuum features a powerful lithium-ion battery that has a capacity of up to 2200mAh. This provides maximum cleaning capabilities to power either of the two modes of cleaning, whether the normal mode or the deep cleaning mode without draining it for up to 45minutes. You can remove the battery and it takes time only 5 hours to recharge fully.
- HEPA filtration system that eliminates allergens from the air.
- Powerful battery that provides up to 10000pa suction power.
- LED lights to guide you through the dark corners of your house.
- Ergonomic handle that is comfortable to use even when cleaning up the walls.
- A mounting feature to hang on the wall for storage.
- The bin requires frequent cleaning for cleaning large spaces.
4. Best for Hardwood Floors: Dyson Cyclone V10
This is one of the most powerful stick vacuums out in the market, and the Dyson Cyclone V10 has gone through many tests in order to claim this spot. With powerful features to support it even, you will see that the Cyclone V10 is one of the best cordless stick vacuums for hardwood floors.
The Cyclone V10, as its name suggests, is fitted with Dyson’s powerful V10 digital motor that powers it through three cleaning modes. The first mode is the non-motorized mode which cleans using the 14 concentric cyclones featured on the vacuum without sucking. There is Suction Mode I uses the soft brush to pick up large debris and finer dirt. Suction Mode II features a powerful torque head that uses hard nylon bristles to pick up dirt like pet hair and other tough dirt from your floors.
The Cyclone V10 is lightweight to suit any type of user. With just one push of a button, the Cyclone V10 can transform into a handheld vacuum. This way you can clean up and down the walls of your house to suck up spider webs and dust from curtains. It also works well on couches and car seats. It also features a drop docking mechanism so that you can hang it on the wall after use.
The Cyclone V10 only needs 3.5 hours of initial charging before you can put it to use. The battery is powerful to support continuous cleaning through any of the three cleaning modes. It can last up to 40 minutes in the first suction mode. Cyclone V10 can last up to 20 minutes in the second suction mode. It lasts up to a full hour when using a tool that is not motorized. To recharge you just dock it into the charging dock for a few hours in order to achieve a full charge.
- 3 cleaning modes that provide maximum suction for a variety of dirt for different floors.
- Convertible to a handheld vacuum to clean vertically.
- Advanced filtration to seal up dust and clear allergens from the air.
- It can run up to one hour to clean a large surface area without recharging.
- Features a drop-down docking mechanism for charging and storing.
- The batter is non-removable and thus non-replaceable.
5. Best Budget Vacuum: ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum
This highly versatile vacuum from Roomie Tec provides ECO capabilities that maximize battery life so that the vacuum can be used over a large space without needing a recharge. It is also made so that your floors are not only clean but also protected.
This vacuum comes with 6 powerful LED lights that light the way ahead for you as you clean, whether it is under those dark spaces under the furniture or in dark corners in the house. It also features a lithium-ion battery of 2200mAh capacity that guarantees you up to half an hour of cleaning without needing a recharge.
2 Cleaning Modes
The vacuum has two modes that ensure that any surface in your home is clean. It saves the vacuum’s battery so that you can do a lot of light cleaning using only one charge. There is also the Turbo Mode provides extra suction force so that you can deep clean you’re your tiles, carpet or hardwood floors with ease.
The vacuum has rubber-covered wheels that roll gently across the floor without exerting extra pressure that could damage your floors. It also has a 4-stage cyclone filtration system that rotates to beat up the dust in the air and seal it in the system, cleaning your home’s air. The vacuum also features quick charging: all you need to do is place it on the charging base, and it will charge automatically, stopping when charging is complete.
- Self-standing base so can be leaned against a wall without breaking.
- Automatic charging and stopping after charging is complete.
- 6 powerful LED lights for cleaning in the dark.
- 2 modes of cleaning for various floor needs.
- Rubberized wheels that protect your floors from damage.
- The power capabilities are low.
6. Best Bagless Vacuum: Hikeren 12000 PA 2 in 1
This 2 in 1 vacuum from Hireken feature a high-powered vacuum for your floors and other surfaces, and a handheld vacuum that is easily foldable to use in cleaning up and down walls and inside the car. This makes for a highly versatile vacuum set with amazing features.
The Hireken 2 in 1 features two cleaning modes: the high-speed mode provides powerful suction capabilities that removes even the invisible dust on your carpet or couch. The vacuum could go up to half an hour at this speed. The low-speed mode sucks out larger debris that requires more time to go over and could go for up to 40 minutes without needing a recharge. It sucks to speeds of up to 12000pa.
The Hireken 2 in 1 is highly flexible. It is made from lightweight ABS material that makes it highly mobile so that you can clean without straining your back and arms. The vacuum can be converted into a handheld vacuum, and can also be attached several tools to improve cleaning. You can attach a crevice tool to clean between cushions in the car or on sofas. You can also attach a brush to clean out debris like pet hair from carpets.
This Hireken vacuum features a non-removable 2500mAh battery that only takes 4 hours to charge fully. This battery can work up to 40 minutes when on the low power mode, and half an hour when on high power mode. This allows for cleaning without worrying about the charge running out.
- Fast recharging that can charge the whole vacuum or just the handheld vacuum.
- Has two-speed modes to cater for different cleaning needs.
- Comes with a brush and a crevice tool.
- Features LED lights that light up the dark areas in the house.
- It has a long runtime for longer cleaning.
- The runtime may not be suitable for big houses without recharging.
7. Best Quiet Vacuum: ONSON Stick Vacuum
This stick vacuum from Onson ensures that you have versatile cleaning without being tethered to one spot in your house. It has high power and amazing features that make it one of the best cordless stick vacuums out in the market.
This vacuum is flexible so that you can reach under the furniture or into corners with ease. The head can swivel up to 180-degrees, saving you from a lot of unnecessary movement when cleaning. The brush heads can be switched, changing from a coarse brush and a smooth one depending on your cleaning needs and the floor. The crevice tool and the brush enable you to clean and dust different services.
Good Filtration System
The filtration system gathers the dirt and dust from the atmosphere, locking it inside and preventing any from escaping. It purifies your home air, ensuring that it is free of allergens. There is also a dustbin that holds dirt when you clean. A simple push can empty the dustbin of a button.
There is a powerful LED light that lights up dark areas in your home for easy cleaning. The vacuum is also very silent, meaning that you can clean even in the morning without waking people up. The vacuum attains a full charge in under 5 hours to give you full usage.
- Powerful LED lights to light darker corners.
- Additional tools for different cleaning needs.
- Quick-release button to empty the dustbin.
- The head can turn up to 180-degrees for more flexibility.
- It is noise-free.
- It may feel heavy at the top since that is where the battery is located.
Best Cordless Stick Vacuum for Wood Floors Buying Guide
When deciding as to which stick vacuum to purchase, you will need to consider the following factors:
The battery life of a machine matters since they vary from one brand to the other. Look for a machine with a long battery life so that you can clean much of the house without recharging. You can achieve faster cleaning in your house before you recharge the battery.
This is another important thing that you should check when buying cordless stick vacuum for hardwood floors. A machine would be useless if t cannot pick dirt and debris on the floor. You need to consider a machine that has a powerful suction to achieve thorough cleaning. A high suction power so that you can get rid of tough stains.
Does the machine have a HEPA filtration system? This is an important feature that will help you get clean and fresh air in your house. This filtration system that works well to get rid of allergens in the air hence giving you and your family a healthy environment.
Some machines come with additional accessories while others do not. It is great if you look for a product that comes with more accessories to enhance your cleaning in various parts of the house. Additional tools like crevice tool and differently textured brushes help you clean with ease.
Brand and Price
It is also important to consider the brand of the machine. There are so many brands on the market such that you can have a hard time deciding which one is the best. Luckily, we have given you reviews of machines from top brands on the market today.
When it comes to the price, different cordless stick vacuums come with varying prices depending on the features and the accessories included. You need to set your budget and then select a suitable vacuum that meets your budget requirements.
Picking a vacuum is one of the most important decisions you will make to protect your floors and keep them inviting. The list provided above gives some of the best cordless stick vacuums out in the market, to suit the needs of different users. Going through the list will no doubt give you one or two that will best suit your needs.