What makes a great pool robot?
It’s time to go out and have fun in the pool. You are having a pool party today. The odor of charcoal is in the air off the Weber. Your mouth is watering as you catch the tang of the brats sizzling on the grill.
You can hardly wait to taste their grilled goodness or what’s the Gas Grill is doing to that slab of ribs you’ve been smoking since dawn. You decide to take a quick dip in the pool before taking over from the lady of the house to get the show on the road.
The water is clear without the stinging bite of chlorine and no sign of leaves or dead bugs. You see your pal, the Aquabot Pool Rover finishing its rounds, and in a few minutes, it will be done. Then you can pop it out of the water and when you guests, arrive.
Everything will be ready for a lazy afternoon of fun in the pool, food, and being with family and friends. You didn’t have to get up in the AM to clean the pool, as your Pool Robot was there to do the job while you got things ready for fun.
- Picks up the dirt and is easy to clean
- It has taken the load off my back with my pool’s spring cleaning
- For the price, it is just what I needed. It does the work, and I don’t have to pay it over time
- Models that are more expensive can do a better job true. But, I’m not complaining as it does its work tirelessly and keeps my pool clean without me having to fiddle with a remote, programming, and the rest. It hits the water cleans and then shuts off, which is all I want to be done
- Doesn’t program like the Polaris, but the Aquabot is more cost efficient and does an ok job
- You have to clean the bag frequently, So, buy an extra or two for spring cleaning to handle the extra dirt
- 1 Key Features of Aquabot Pool Rover
- 1.0.1 Saves You backbreaking effort
- 1.0.2 You don’t have to backwash your system as often
- 1.0.3 Saves You a Ton of $$$
- 1.0.4 Turn it on and let it loose
- 1.0.5 Saves wear and tear on your filtration system
- 1.0.6 Your pool is cleaned faster
- 1.0.7 Enjoy time in your pool instead of cleaning it
- 1.0.8 But, how does the Aquabot accomplice so much in such a small package?
- 1.0.9 24 Volt Motor
- 1.0.10 Timer
- 1.0.11 Micron filter bags
- 1.0.12 40 feet floating cable
- 1.0.13 One-year warranty
- 1.1 Aquabot vs Dolphin Nautilus vs Dolphin Escape vs Dolphin Cayman
Key Features of Aquabot Pool Rover
Saves You backbreaking effort
Do you want to be bent over, fishing dead leaves and other debris out of your pool?
Using a long pole with a skimmer net can put a tremendous amount of tension on your shoulders and back. This is why the pool cleaners have such athletic bodies. However, for a person who would prefer to get their exercise through other means and save themselves the aching pains the next day after a pool-cleaning workout is why you need a pool-cleaning robot like the Pool Rover.
You don’t have to backwash your system as often
In order to clean out your pools filtering system, you need to backwash you Pool’s filtration system, the more junk that’s in your pool, the more times you need to backwash your filtration system. The Pool Rover can cut this down by as much as 30 to 40% or more. That saves you money of course and wear on your filtration system, and it lasts much longer as a result. The other benefit of this is you can have more fun in your pool and be cleaning it less. That is of course why you have the pool for in the first place.
Saves You a Ton of $$$
Every time you need to filter your pool of grunge and particulate matter you use up the precious Diatomaceous Earth (if you use this kind of filtering system and have more chemicals added to keep your water pure for swimming in. Having the Aquabot patrolling your pool you save on both the loss of your filtration elements and having a pool that stings the eyes and can hurt your skin with harsh chemicals. Not to mention what it will do to the hair of the female members of your family and friends who have to have their hair washed and softened at their hairdresser after the chemicals in the pool have done their damage.
That’s what the APVRJR helps cut down on.
Turn it on and let it loose
The beauty of the Aquabot is that it does its job day or night and when you are not at home. It roves around your pool cleaning and scrubbing it while you are away for a family outing and when it’s done its job it shuts off automatically. It runs autonomously and you don’t have to be watching over it like a overprotect mother bear watching over its cub.
You can enjoy life and not be tied to your pool and its cleaning needs.
Saves wear and tear on your filtration system
Less debris that goes into your filtering system means less strain on the expensive components that make it up. Primarily the pump motor(s) themselves. Increasing the duty cycle of your pool’s pump means its life expectancy goes down and it will fail much sooner unless you have a Pool Robot taking the load off its shoulders.
So, you save on costly pool repairs and you don’t have any snags or hang-ups should you want to be using your pool during the holidays when Pool Service is at its lowest.
“Murphy’s law of pools states that,” “Your pool filtration system will die just before your boss arrives for a backyard party.”
The Aquabot ensures this never embarrass you as your little bot is helping you pool go longer without any downtime.
Your pool is cleaned faster
Pool cleaning can take forever if done only on the weekends, days off, and just after work. The latter is the roughest to do as you have just put in 8 hours of hard work and now you need to put in an hour two more in failing light trying to fish an errant tree leaves out of your pool. Instead, start your Pool Rover up before you head into work, it will do the job for you, and you can come home and take a nice relaxing dip in your pool before dinner in lieu of cleaning it instead.
Enjoy time in your pool instead of cleaning it
This is the bottom line. You bought your pool for fun and not to have the maintenance of cleaning it hanging over your head like the sword of Damocles or the burden of work that would tire Atlas. Your Aquabot is there to make life easier and your life more relaxing and enjoyable. This is why you need to have A Pool Rover Junior in your pool today!
But, how does the Aquabot accomplice so much in such a small package?
The Pool Rover is the latest in a series of robots that takes advantage of the advances in engineering and lightweight plastics. It has an ergonomic look and feels about it and inside it has an electronic brain that allows it like a Mars rover to explore you pool looking for dirt, leaves, and dirt that a Mars rover could never do. The secret is in its…
24 Volt Motor
The Aquabot is one of the smallest and yet more powerful than many of the other Poolbots in its class today. The motor is what not only propels the Aquabot around square, rectangular, and circular pools. However, it also powerful vacuuming suction action that takes in all the debris that finds its way into your pool. Things like dirt from factories, dust from the roads that is blasted into the air when a semi goes roaring by or paper from a child’s carelessly tossed candy wrapper that is caught up by the wind. Somehow, it all finds its way into your pool, and Aquabot effortlessly sucks it in with its wide-mouthed suction intake.
One of the things that make an Aquabot so useful is that it doesn’t waste energy. It goes about its job and then like an obedient robot goes to sleep until you need it again. You can ask you Aquabot to do its chores for up to two hours. You know that everything will be done to your satisfaction in that time and you do not have to do anything else except lounge by your pool sipping a cooling beverage while you catch up on your Facebook on your tablet, reading the newspaper or texting on your smartphone.
Micron filter bags
While you are relaxing, your Aquabot is removing leaves and dirt from your pool. It has a 2-micron fine mesh filter bag that collects everything from large leaves to tiny dirt particles and dead bugs. It is all stored inside the bot, and then you can dump it all in the trash later.
You do not get all grunged up in the process as well. Therefore, this is a win-win for you as your pool is cleaned and you don’t get your hands dirty in the process.
40 feet floating cable
You can use your Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior in most standard sized pools as it has 40 feet of cable that floats like a bubble on the water instead of dragging behind bot like the tail of a mouse that can tangle.
The Motor of this American made product is covered for one year so, you can be sure that if anything happens to the heart of your Aquabot, you can get matters correct quickly and easily.
However, how does the Aquabot stack up against other Poolbots? Well, we are getting to that in just a few moments.
Aquabot vs Dolphin Nautilus vs Dolphin Escape vs Dolphin Cayman
- If we take the Aquabot and stack it up against the Shark-Vac, made by Hayward, we see first see they are similar in size. But, you have to make sure the placement of the Shark has to be right as it often misses covering your whole pool.
- Next, the Nautilus Dolphin it too is about the same size. It has a longer cable than the Aquabot. However, it is not a free-floating one. It drags and has a problem with tangling. The unit also has a tendency to turtle. It also has a problem with oak leaves and those of similar size.
- The Dolphin Escape is a great little Poolbot it looks like a WW I tank and can do a good job of cleaning an average pool. But, like the tank is has a tendency to drop a track now and again. This means you have to fish it out and put it back on. This interrupts the work and irritates you. Also, the chlorine in the water weakens the treads and the scrubber, so they need replacing.
- The Dolphin Cayman is an updated version of the above, and they did not learn the lessons of these types of Poolbots. Instead of changing the materials to make the robot, more durable they went the other way with cheapening the internal mechanisms. This causes the unit to function erratically, and the fancy electronics in its Nav system seems to get lost along with tangling as well as the problems with the treads and scrubbers of the Poolbots of this type. The bottom line here is simple and rugged is better
While the Poolbot may not compete very well in the bells and whistles categories, its very simplicity has won praises, and it does the job and does not cost you an arm and a leg in the process. This is what you want today, less gadgetry, technology, and complexity.
The Aquabot has a simple design and less moving parts. This cuts down on failures. It can resist chlorine and UV. This means it’ll be around for more season than the fancier Poolbots that crumble to dust after a while in the Bright sunlight that makes their plastic parts, and hoses deteriorate faster.
You just want to get your pool clean and without adding to your already stress filled life for which you bought a pool to help relieve. That is just what the Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior robot does and does it economically as well.